I’m a big fan of kitchen hacks. Little steps that elevate quick and easy dishes to meals your family remembers.
Saffron while it is expensive, has a lot of quick and easy tricks to offer.
- Fold Saffron in with butter or mix in with salt or honey and dress up everyday items.
- Add a pinch of Saffron to beaten eggs for a savory, burnt umber hue and in one quick step, your scramble now beats every Brunch spot in town.
- Crush and dash in Saffron when making fresh pasta and your homemade staple earns Five Stars.
- Biscuits and breads take on a subtle honey flavor when Saffron is mixed in with their flours.
- Mussels and Clams get along swimmingly with Saffron and a pinch goes a long way in broth.
- Sticking to quick and easy? Add a good pinch to boiling water or broth to infuse ordinary dry pasta or rice with extraordinary rich flavors.
Saffron Pasta With Golden Tomato and Asparagus